Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Highlight of My Day

The highlights of my days here are at daybreak. The rest is downhill from there : ) On my bicycle commute to work I pick up a cup of coffee from a local shop. I peddle while sipping a hot brew as the sun rises in front of me..... Then I have to use both hands to brake when I come to a stop and spill precious drops all over the handle bars. The sticky fingers are worth the exhilaration of a hot cup of coffee and the brilliance of a warming sun in chilly Autumn weather.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt,

Great blog. I'm reading my way back to the beginning. Your parents will be impressed when I tell them.

Do you have more photos? What about that restaurant shot taken in Manhattan before you left. Where were you? The street looks familiar, but the photo is a bit too fuzzy for me to read identifying names.

Chris,
Your mother's cousin from NY City.

Matthew Kellen said...

Thanks for checking out the blog. The New York picture is at the Brahma restaurant, near NYU. I will have more photos soon. My digital camera broke, but i have photos from friends so soon.

Matt Kellen