Friday, January 11, 2008

Ready to settle

It has been a wild ride for the last month and a half of traveling, volunteering, and seeing first hand the issues of the South Africa and Uganda. Being able to see my fellow Y.A.S.C. missionaries in their element, making the most of their situations and loving those in their communities has really made my experience incredible here. We shared our experiences, trials, and solutions, discussed our desires for future endeavors, and reminisced of the past. I return to Grahamstown, South Africa refreshed and ready for the school year soon to start.

P.S. I don't have any pictures of Uganda. Would you believe I forgot my camera. I may be able to borrow a couple photos from fellow travelers. Jesse is an amazing photographer, with an eye for the cultural differences and subtle beauty of the places we traveled over the last month.

1 comment:

Jesse Zink said...

Ah, you're just buttering me up. Lots of pics from Uganda on my blog - http://mthathamission.blogspot.com