Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Family in South Africa

Well hello to anyone still reading my blog. My parents and sister have been here in South Africa for about 3 weeks give or take. I have been a tour guide and they have taken many pictures thankfully, because my camera is broken. I can tell you that all are safe here and we have had our adventures. Adventures include tours of my work places, an arts festival in Grahamstown, a trip around the southern most tip of Africa. We took a boat out and watched the Southern Right whales out of Cape Aghulus. My father and I climbed up to the top of Table Mountain in Capetown hoping to catch a gondola ride down, however the gondola was closed for the day so had to take the long way down. We are glad to be together as the nuclear family once again.

3 comments:

The Terps said...

Not to worry, Matt. There are at least a few faithful still reading your blog. Keep the posts coming. I love hearing how things are going in South Africa.

Dustin

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your folks and sis are there all safe and sound . . . also glad they have a working camera - - anxious to see the shots upon their arrival back to Spokane!

Tina Knutson said...

Matt, I didn't know how to send a blog or I would have. I keep up on your blog periodically to see what you are doing. I have one in the works for Singapore. Glad things are going well.
Tina